1. You have to change your thinking first, and then the evidence appears. Our big mistake is that we do it the other way around. We demand to see the evidence before we believe it to be true.
It’s all about the mindset! Just focus how are you thinking now towards the things you want have in life. For example if you want to have new friends, you might think that it is so difficult to get to know new people and make new friends. How you should think that: It is easy to get to know new people and make new friends. Because where you focus on grows. If you think it’s difficult to have new friends you will get all this evidence that it really is hard. BUT if you focus on that is easy to get new friends you start noticing things around you that tell you that it is possible to have new friends.
So focus on what you want.
2. Your job isn’t to know the how, it’s to know the what and to be open to discovering, and receiving, the how.
Just focus on the things you want. Do not focus on how it is going to happen.
3. We only get to be in our bodies for a limited time, why not celebrate the journey instead of merely riding it out until it’s over?
When ever you feel sad focus on being grateful for that you are alive and well.
4. Being in gratitude for the not-yet manifested informs The Universe that you know that what you desire already exists, and puts you at the right frequency to receive it.
Feel and be grateful for things which you are dreaming about and want to have in your life. Whether it’s that you want feel more calm write on your gratitude journal: Thank you for the my calm mind & body
5. Why am I freaking out over something that I have no proof is even true?!
This is a great to remember by those who worry a lot and feel anxious over things that haven’t even happened. Try not to assume the worst.
6. What you focus on, you create more of
So if you feel very stressed and anxious rather than focusing on the thought of feeling stresse dfocus on things which make you feel more calm and relaxed. Create your own top 10 list of things which makes you feel more calm and relaxed!